Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just for a bit...


I miss blogging, and I miss all the visits, but right now, I'm just in the midst of some busyness, and need to lay this aside if I want to do things like sleep. I'll prolly be back by Turkey Day, but if not, God bless you all, and, I'll be visiting and commenting as I can. xxxooo

Photobucket

13 comments:

Denise said...

I love you sweetie, and you will be missed. But, I totally understand, please take care.

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffani said...

We'll miss you for sure but I think we are all swimming the same sea, my dear...so we get it!!

Love you much!

Amber said...

Rest up, Jewels. We'll miss you for sure, but TOTALLY understand the need for something to give.

Love you.

Unknown said...

WHAT?????

no just kidding...I know you are swamped, but I'm gonna miss you anyway.

His Girl said...

UNACCEPTABLE!

oh, I kid. you do what you gotta do, amiga. come back when you can and enjoy your break from your h.o.b.b.y.

(yes, I do actually listen when you encourage me)

Gretchen said...

Enjoy your rest!

Cathy said...

Me sad.:(

(wink)

I TOTALLY get it, friend. You have got to take care of those other things first. We'll be here when you open your doors again.

Love ya!

Barb said...

Understood, my sweet friend. Totally understood. :-)

xoxo
Barb

Jenster said...

Do what you need to do so you can get back to us ASAP! Or whenever you can! 'Cause you know we're gonna miss you, Girlfriend!

O Mom said...

Hope your enjoying your rest from this, but hope you have some nice insight for us when you get back, or at least a good story or two!

Cheryl Wray said...

Don't be gone too long!!!

If you don't get back by turkey day, I hope that you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

Mich said...

You will be missed but I understand all too well. My blogging hasn't been everyday lately...