Tuesday, October 6, 2009

GladiTuesday

Today, I am glad:
  • That my husband is home from surgery and an overnight in the hospital.
  • That he's going to be okay.
  • For pain medication. For him. ;)
  • For a mighty, healing God.
  • For the many folks who prayed over him and our family. When I was anxious, I had to only look in my Bible or bow my head.
  • For my husband's voiced gratitude for the prayers. God is so good.

Photobucket

14 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so happy that he pulled through his procedures with flying colors!!

And how amazing that he was thankful for prayer!!! THAT'S AWESOME, Jewels!!!! I know that made your heart smile!!

Carpool Queen said...

I'm so glad you share your life with me.

Love you muchly.

Sande said...

Oh ... I'm glad for you and your husband that you are on the otherside of the mountain. Maybe you can give me some 'signposts' to watch for as we go through the same thing ... !

Denise said...

Praise God for watching over your dear husband sweetie, love you.

Mich said...

Thankful with you...

Kelly said...

Loving the last one with you. God is good.

Anonymous said...

This made me smile today! I'm praising God with you!

Anonymous said...

You know what? i think I'll just keep praying about these things. Especially seeing how prayer works and all.

Tiffani said...

Such sweet gladdies, my dear.

It's the little things, isn't it?!

Love you, friend.

Cheryl Wray said...

I hate that I didn't know about your husband's surgery, but it's so nice to know that he's doing well. God is great!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad this week is behind you!

Girl Raised in the South said...

Glad to hear he is okay - and praying healing goes well. Being nurse isnt usually a blast either, so I'll pray over that too, for your sake and his!

Becky said...

So thankful for God's healing power! I'll pray for a quick recovery time, too. And for you, Nurse Gretchen. ;)

His Girl said...

I'm with Becky.

the upside to getting behind in posts is that someone usually says what I want to say.

also the downside :)