And there's no words that come like before from my fingertips.
I'm trying hard not to show it (baby).
But baby, baby, I know it.
I've lost that blogging feeling. Whoa that blogging feeling.
I've lost that blogging feeling, now it's gone...gone...gone...whoooooooh.
Now there's no story in my head when I sit to write.
And now I'm starting to wince and gripe when I start to type.
It makes me just feel like crying (baby).
'Cause baby...all my peeps are so clever.
I've lost that blogging feeling.
Whoa that blogging feeling.
I've lost that blogging feeling, now it's gone...gone...gone...whooooooh.
'Puter, 'Puter, i sit down in my chair by you.
If you would only inspire me like you used to do, yeah.
I had a blog, a blog, a blog you don't find everyday.
So why...why...why the dry spell today?
Bloggy (bloggy)
Bloggy (bloggy)
I beg of you please.
I need your lurve (I need your lurve)
So bring it on back (so bring it on back)
Bring it on back (so bring it on back)
Bring back that blogging feeling 'cause it's gone...gone...gone...
And I can't go on...nooooooooo
Bring back that blogging feeling... (fades).
14 comments:
Oh girl, I think it's back. You are stinkin hilarious!
...I was totally singing it instead of reading it...
You're totally righteous. (what year is that from anyway?)
ohmyheck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL!!
OHH, me!! Girl, I SOOOOO will "play" this song over and over again b/c it's SO great and so true (for me too)...I even titled one post that never got published last week called "UGH!". I'm tellin' ya, you stole the show, girlfriend!
So creative and clever! Lurve you, Lurve your bloggy (bloggy!)
I think you've GOT that lovin' feelin.
Seriously.
This made me laugh out loud.
;)
This is AWESOME!
I think you've found it again...that bloggy feeling that is!
Bless you for making me laugh, I love you.
yeah, me too! But I've missed you.
You've always had it.
I think you just occasionally forget where you put it. ;)
I hear ya, sis. Been singing the song lately, too.
but even if I never write another post, I'll forever be grateful for the connections I made through it.
present company at the top of the list :)
That is the funniest thing I've heard all day.week.month.year.
THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!
Hee hee - that made me laugh.
So glad to be back at my own computer where I can comment again.
Missed ya!
Images of Tom Cruise are dancing through my head.
Maybe it's contagious? Did I give it to you, or did you spread it to me? Either way, I've lost it, too--which is dangerous, because anytime I think there's nothing to write about, something happens. Something I usually don't want to happen.
You better be careful singing your song, because something worse than dog poo in the vacuum might be headed your way! But at least you'd have something to write about, right? :)
I am so there with you, girl. The bloggin' feeling has left me without a backwards glance.
But this? Creative bloggy genius.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was SO awesome!
Post a Comment