- Headaches would be banned.
- Zits on faces west of age 18 would not occur.
- Self tanning would look natural.
- Chocolate would be calorie-free, & cheese would have no salt content.
- The first item of clothing tried on in a dressing room would fit & look flattering in the dressing room mirror.
- International adoptions (all adoptions, i guess)would take 6 weeks. Or at the very most, 9 months.
- A glass of red wine would whiten teeth.
- Superfoods (besides blueberries) would taste good.
- A clean room would magically stay clean.
- High heels would be comfy.
Stepping, around, and through life with Jesus at my side, and hanging on for dear life. And what a dear life it is.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
If I Were Queen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Perfect list. If I could just add one small thing... The west coast would only be a short road trip away...
Jen, that should've been my #1! :-)
Your majesty, may I petition the queen for anothah? Once kids are raised and you have no reason to lose sleep over them, you don't find yourself lying awake for hours in the middle of the night?
Miss Wordevangelist, your wish would be granted in my Queendom. :)
A size 10 would be considered too thin.
With the addition of Jenster's decree, I think it's the perfect list.
THREE glasses of wine would be mandatory.
No anxiety/depression.
Husbands would understand the importance of running a bath for their wives after long days.
Tics and Tourettes would not happen. Or at the very least, no one would notice them.
All of us would just get along.
I could sign in with my Wordpress blog and not always have to leave my cabin address or old blog id.
www.happilytickedoff.com
Definitely would add "moving the coasts closer together!"
I agree with jenster, perfect list. I might add that vegetables would taste like candy to my kids. And that I could have a some sort of device (secret tunnel, private jet, teleporter, flue powder, anything!) that would make coming to your house easier!
xox
O Mom, BRILLIANT, I tell you, BRILLIANT!!!
His Girl, yes! That Jenster is onto something.
Andrea, check, check, check, check, check, and check!
Sandy, Yes!
Kellie, veggies like candy? Me likey!
After the birth of your last child, periods and hormonal stuff would magically disappear. Forever.
Loooove the list, your Majesty, lol.
Post a Comment