- Glad for an amazingly beautiful, sunny Good Friday. Had a great Bible study, and did some shopping and cleaning and had a dinner date with my son (dtr was off doing fun stuff w/her peeps). We went to Outback (or "Outcrack" in our reverent family), and he had a dbl bowl of macaroni, whilst I enjoyed the Alice Springs quesadillas--very nummy, indeed.
- Glad for an even beautifuller Saturday! I know...there is a theme here: the lack of sun in my life causes a "it's like summer!"celebration of those few blue sky days of the other 9 months of the year.
- Glad Subway was open yesterday, because I was too tired to cook, and Big was suffering jet-lag. We decided to forego a "real" Easter dinner, and had sandwiches. The whole day was a bit disappointing for me overall, because it wasn't the Easter I had pictured in my mind--but when I take my focus off myself and put it on Jesus, I remain grateful, and ever so humbled by His love for me. I take joy in that.
- Glad for my Monday morning coffee with my amazing friend, S. 5:45 comes awfully early each week, but it's so worth it to just take that time together to get our morning cuppa and catch up w/o interruptions. Great way to start the week.
- Glad both kids had rides to school this morning. It's the small things that really go far with me, and having them taken care of gave me a few minutes to just get my head on straight, and plan the day.
Blessings on your week!


No comments:
Post a Comment