Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GladiTuesday!

Wow!  Hard to believe that my next set of gladdies will be in the month of July!  I hope y'all are finding something for which to be glad today.  If you're stuck, I'll give you a tawpic:  You're alive.  Here are some of my others for this week:

  • Glad for OPI "Pink-ing of You" nail polish and Sally Hansen's "INSTA-DRI".  Too shallow? Whatev.  They give a great mani that doesn't chipsky.
  • Glad that in about 26 hours, I'll be squeezing my Squeeze.  And I can say that we have no more China trips till Aug (which is just 6 weeks away, but work with me--"till August" sounds far away).
  • Glad for a wonderful church service last Sonday.  Fabu from tip to toe.  The message and the worship brought me to a place where I could worship well and really feel near the throne of His grace. I know worship is all about Him, but being the great I AM, He has gives reciprocal love and grace to make it all about me, too. Glory!
  • Glad I've been off processed sugar for 1.5 weeks.  Actually, scratch that.  I'm not glad.  But I am glad from an objective health perspective.  I guess.  Sort of.
  • Glad to be reading a new novel.  I have to catch up w/my reading blog b/c my reading is so thankfully ON FIAH!
  • Glad this idea was put to the test yet again, and even though it was hard, God showed up.  Amazingly.
  • Glad for some time to blog.  Glad Big isn't here yet, so he won't know that there might be a flurry of clean up in the next 24 hours.  Shhhh.
  • Glad for neighbors who are more like friends, and friends who God uses to pray for me and sustain me.
Happy July 4th Week! 
Photobucket

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Glad to read the simple & not so simple things you are glad for.
I read your funny comment on my blog: when Corey was in high school we painted his nightstand with that textured paint & it was so "cool"!

Denise said...

I love you dear.

Unknown said...

I'm pink-ing of you today.

Wish we could go get a mani/pedi together.

But i'm glad that you are soon to be with the hubster and that you are enjoying your summer thus far.

I am also sugar fasting right now...because I almost OD'd on it this week and I feel awful!

Happy 4th!

Jen said...

I am glad to read your blog and to get wisdom, insight, and much needed laughter from someone who has become a trusted friend...xoxo

Sandy said...

"Lurve" your comment on my blog (learned that "lurve" word from YOU!) But when you got 2 women & 3 little kids, nothin' much happened at the beach except a lot of sunning, surf time, reading, & sleeping (well, we did have a couple of real vigorous card games...) Now off to the mountains tomorrow for a week. Gotta stay home after that & get ready for THE WEDDING!!

Sandy said...

"Lurve" your comment on my blog (learned that "lurve" word from YOU!) But when you got 2 women & 3 little kids, nothin' much happened at the beach except a lot of sunning, surf time, reading, & sleeping (well, we did have a couple of real vigorous card games...) Now off to the mountains tomorrow for a week. Gotta stay home after that & get ready for THE WEDDING!!

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

Love you.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I need to detox from sugar...I'm feeling like a beached whale these days. Blechy.

Gretchen said...

You make me glad. Thank you for being glad about the big and little delights. You are so inspiring!

His Girl said...

I love that gladitude is so contagious... thank you for being the 'typhoid mary' of gladitudities!

Carpool Queen said...

I'm a fan of OPI's Wyatt Earple Purple and Route Beer Float. Good stuff, Maynard.

Glad to be back at home with my computer to catch up with my peeps.

Marla Taviano said...

I love, love, LOVE your GladiTuesdays.

whimzie said...

Every week I say I'm going to try to give up sugar for even just one day.

I'm not there yet.