Thursday, February 24, 2011

Squeeze 'Em if Ya Got 'Em

Yes, it's mammocram day, friends.  Please always remember, and don't ever forget, to treat your breast friends with the kindness they deserve.  Love 'em till it hurts (literally), because cancer udderly sucks. 

Hugs and kisses to my cansurvivor friends, and please...do those monthly checks, everyone; and if you're "of a certain age", get your hiney in for your mammogram.  Lurve your body to the glory of God.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ha! I got to skip mine this year, being pregnant and all. Thanks for the reminder!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm going in a little over a week...FUN times. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so precious to me! Thanks for the giggles! I was just discussing this matter with my doctor yesterday.

And for any friends who haven't had the special squeeze yet, it really was not as bad as I'd blown it up in my mind to be. Of course, I don't have much to work with so I guess not as much to hurt, but it really was quick and easy.