Tuesday, July 6, 2010

GladiTuesday Two-Word Meme

Okey dokey...Time to put away all the wordation and embrace brevitation.  Please play along if you so desire.  I'm ever-so gladdy mcglad for the following:

  • Oxyclean spray
  • Deviled eggs
  • First John
  • Sewing machine
  • Knitting needles
  • DVR'd shows
  • Independence Day
  • Vaca planning
  • Warmer weather
  • Bald eagles
  • Beach walks
  • Family dinners
  • Growing kids
  • Forever friendships
  • Awesome husband
  • Reading novels
  • Saving Grace
SDG!  Gretchen

9 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

Sun glasses
Sun screen
massage therapy
lazy days
school's back!

Unknown said...

Hanging out
Ice Cream
Sunday Naps
Reading blogs
Good friends,
That's you.

Love. Hugs.

Denise said...

Enjoyed this, love you.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I like!

Very much.

Love, Mer

Sandy said...

Fans (no AC here in the mountains & today it was 92!)
Air conditioned mall (see #1)
Patient hubby who read his book on a bench in the mall while I tried on 16 tops before finding 1 that fit! (We had no where else to go... see #1)
Very cool nights in the mountains, enough to need 2 blankets & a sheet!
Cherries (don't know where they are coming from, but we've been eating them like crazy!)
Blueberries, fresh picked
Quiet in the house, except for the buzzing of the fan (see #1)
YOU! I love to read your posts & your comments on mine & others (you are welcome to come visit me anytime.. that is, after Aug. 21!) What is "GOTE"?

Becky said...

A/C
Sleeping in
Lawn Growing
Projects getting done
A helpful husband
Crockpots (for meals on hot days)
Sister visiting in August
Good health
Bloggy Friends (like you)
Part-time use of Jeff's computer while mine is down
A dog that gets so excited whenever I come to the back door

His Girl said...

older kids
health insurance
vacation ahead
whidbey island
good friends
God's grace

Amber said...

I Missed

You Very

Much. And

I'm Super

Gladdy For

You, Friend.

Bev said...

Glad right with you for knitting needles (and learning to knit actually) and several others on your list. Good to stop and give it a thought now and then. Glad for some Gretchen actually.